4.11.2012 г.

Back after more than 2 years

Wow, more than 2 years have passed without a new post on my blog. Well, actually no excuse could be made for such a long period but I'll try my best in the following lines.
The truth is, that my life has changed drastically. Two years ago I was working as a software developer in Sofia, Bulgaria, married without children. Now, two years after that, I'm a second year master student in Bochum, Germany. I'm studying applied computer sciences at the Ruhr university. And I'm still married to my lovely wife with that difference, that I have a sweet daughter now :)

But how did all this happen?
Well, it's a long story, but I'll try to tell it as short as possible. I was not happy with my life in Sofia and the professional and personal perspectives that were for me and my family there. After 5 years as a software developer at OmegaSoft I didn't see what I could learn more and I was not so happy with how our project was going in general. Nevertheless I was loyal to my company until the end, despite some job offers for no less than 150% of what I was payed at my company. However the main reason for the "all-in" Germany move was not related with my job, but with the personal and social aspect of such a change. We decided to have a child and Sofia was not the place where we wanted to raise a one. So we started to learn german and we wanted to start a "new" life in Germany. I hope I will soon have my family here by me.

That whole change and the activity going with that, I mean the learning of german and the university were the reasons to not write for such a long time. Now I will try to write regularly, not only technical stuff but everything I find worth sharing and reading.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар