11.02.2010 г.

Back again...

Hello there,
it's been a while since I last posted on my blog. The reasons of course are many. First of all I didn't knew that somebody's actually reading my posts. So I was quite surprised when I read some comments on my older posts. Also I was glad, yes you got me right, glad when I saw the typical russian spam. That was to tell me that my blog is already indexed by Google. Hooray!

From now on I promise myself to write much more. Not that I'm some kind of software GURU and my post have a tremendous influence to the community, but I find it good to share some of my modest experience with the software technologies I work with and also some of the thoughts that my head gives birth of, before they are irretrievably gone.

So, I thought that now is the time to put some lines of text on my latest work experience. Also I'm now stuck for a week at home, sick, sniveling and quite bored. Sometimes I ask myself whether I prefer to be busy or to relax. And I always hate the answer, cause sadly resting I take now as wasting my precious time.

I'm working lately on a silverlight project and that gave me the opportunity to understand silverlight more deeply. Also I use Blend for a designer tool cause Visual Studio lacks a silverlight designer. I'm planning 2 post on that, one on silverlight and another one on Blend 2 and Blend 3.
Also I'm planning to write a substantial article about my opinion on what is going on in my home country Bulgaria. Of course it will be "hater like" one, cause things are getting worse and worse.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар