18.03.2009 г.

VSTO - Where to start?

You know it is quite usual for a developer to spend many many hard hours on a problem or a new technology and research everything on himself losing much of his nerves on that. And after getting some painful know-how on the problem, he/she comes across a post somewhere that explains everything he/she understood by himself with great details and also adding many other things.

So that was my case too. After coding 2 Microsoft Office Add-ins for Excel and Outlook, today I came across this interesting thread:
It includes many things you should consider when starting to deal with VSTO and developing Add-ins for MS Office products.

I myself have still much to learn, especially for the deployment part and some other hacks so this FAQ will be my priority for these days too.

Have fun :)

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар