27.07.2008 г.

A script in this movie is causing Adobe Flash Player 9 to run slowly.If it continues to run,your computer may become unresponsive. ERROR

I use to see this Adobe Flash Player error these days very often.
*********************************************************************************

*********************************************************************************

I googled for it and found that the problem is not on my side.
It basically means it has taken longer than 15 seconds for the script to execute. So if you click NO, it will allow 15 more seconds for finishing what it is doing, but if you click YES, than the flash player will abort that script.
Msot likely this problems originates from an infinite loop or a long running data transfer operation.

I read some posts which suppose the problem could be resolved if you change your browser.If you use IE try Firefox or vice versa but that didn't work in my case. I tried IE7 and Firefox 2.0 - same effect.

For me I prefer chosing "Yes" in the above dialog. Chosing "No" results in 15 minute browser freeze, which is too short to go to the toilet and too much to wait.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар