29.01.2008 г.

Windows Vista is like an desease :)

It's been a while (6 months) since I bought myself a notebook and I installed Vista Ultimate on it. I remember the first 4-5 days. It was a shock for me.
Vista was much clumsier than XP. The file transfer operations were (and still are) a nightmare as performance. I was frustrated how Vista was sucking out my dual core CPU's power. I hated the "stunning" aero from first view. The worst was that when my notebook was going to sleep or hibernate mode there was no way to wake him up. I tried to get rid of Vista. It was too much for me. But I couldn't, cause the only boot up CD that I had didn't helped me. It said something like "Can't find your hard disk" when i booted from it.Later I learned why :). So I did final attempts to solve the wake up problem and luckily I did. From that moment I started to adjust myself to Vista and now there are only few annoying things left to be fixed.
So in my case Vista was like a desease. I tried to heal myself, but then I got immunity and now I use it and have no big problems with it.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар